angela williams

HOTHANDS

angela williams
HOTHANDS

HOTHANDS is a product that warms  the hands, feet and body OH MY!  Now you can enjoy winter activities and stay outside longer while accomplishing amazing feats!


OUT OF HOME


Social Media Activated Machines

HOTHANDS will set up social media activated vending machines near train stations and bus stops to give people a chance to score free HotHands products with winter sports tickets buried inside select boxes and bags


PRINT



OUT OF HOME



 HOTHANDS EXPERIENCES 

Research shows that the average American spends 87 percent of their time in enclosed buildings and 6 percent of their time in enclosed vehicles. That’s a total of 93 percent of  life spent inside.  In the Winter those numbers increase. Well HotHands wants to do something about that. HotHands with partner with Chicago's special events office to host annual winter events to get people outdoors to increase creativity, mood and winter fun.  HotHands wants people to go outside and Stay Outside Longer!


Tailgate Longer


HotHands will set up inflatable igloos at football games during the winter months so that tailgaters can come in, watch the game, party and get warm.  All igloos will be stocked with HotHands products, flat screen TVs and drinks that warm the soul.


City Wide Snowball Fight


HotHands will host a City Wide Snowball fight in Millennium Park Chicago in November.  However, every Chicagoan knows that you can never predict the weather in this great city.  So HotHands will transform Millennium Park into a snowball arena with the help of blizzard cannons that breathe the kind of snow that makes the perfect snowballs.  Players will have the opportunity to grab a HotHands swag bag and enjoy more of winter outdoors.


Thanksgiving Family Football Game Takeover


HotHands will partner with Nike to host Thanksgiving family football games in Grant Park all day long.  Families can start or continue their family football traditions by registering for a time slot, designing their own team jersey and battling other families for bragging rights....  oh and some cool NIKE gear and HotHands products. 

iStock-182184005.jpg